Who we are
The information we collect and how we collect it
The information we collect about you via this website includes:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, e-mail address, job title etc for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
- Your preferences and use of e-mail updates, recorded by e-mails we send you (if you select to receive e-mail updates on products, offers or newsletters).
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
Information about website visits:
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block all cookies using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites (including this one).
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by e-mail or similar technology
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used as follows:
- If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States and Japan, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology
- You are responsible for keeping any of your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing to us at our address in below.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a S.A.E in order that we can return your enquiry. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a £10.00 fee.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time
- The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Daddon Court Business Park