Receptions & Reception Furniture
Invest in good quality Reception Furniture
Your reception can be the client's first point of call and so can make a major statement about you to visitors. We will design around your requirements and build a practical working reception that suits the way you do business. We can also ensure that your reception is designed to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), and is the most effective use of space.
Contact Us if you'd like to know more about our great range of Reception Furniture.
Download Brochures for Reception Furniture
Why not download a brochure for our range of reception furniture. Click the links below.
|OCeeDesign 365 Collection
|OCeeDesign Design Collection
Office Seating &
Why is quality Reception Furniture so important?
The statement 'First impressions last' cannot be understated, many failures and successes depend on that split second when the first impression is formed and usually, there is no second chance to rectify a bad impression.
What is it that gives the other person or the public the kind of first impression about anyone or anything? Usually, it is whatever immediately catches the senses. So, it could be the first taste, smell, texture, appearance or sound.
First impression is so important that it is not surprising to know that some people invest time, effort and money just to learn how to make a good impression in their personal and /or business endeavors.
In a business, it is the office reception area that gives a first impression about the company. The reception area is the first part of an office that visitors see; hence investing in quality reception furniture is a good business decision.
A good set of reception furniture would cost more than a mediocre one, but the investment is worth it if one considers the following:
- Cheap and ugly reception furniture may turn off discriminating clients and they may ask themselves, "Am I in the right place?" Business owners /managers should bear in mind that the choosy and discriminating clients are those who can afford to pay.
- Cheap furniture items are usually not well designed for comfort. The users feel tired before the working day ends. Poor design also result to inefficiency because it is more likely that the equipment at the reception desk are not located within easy reach of the receptionist.
- Good reception furniture gives an impression that the business owner/manager has the financial means to support their good taste. Another impression would be that the business is doing well financially.
- Suppliers and service providers would want to do business with a business which has the capability to pay their goods and services. A good set of reception furniture would help give the business a positive image financially.
- Working with a good set of reception furniture would give the receptionist a sense of pride and consequently, would do her job well. The other employees would also be proud that they are part of an impressive company.
A first impression is not always entirely true; the reception area is not truly enough to judge a business. Though in many cases, the impression of the reception area can be the basis whether the client would likely go further in negotiating with the business.
Want to create a great first impression? Contact Us or call 01237 470 288 for more information on our range of Reception Furniture.