TCi (GB) Ltd has an exciting apprentice opportunity, leading to employment for a committed individual. The candidate will be required to assist with many general accounts administration such as, supporting with month end processing, helping to resolve internal and external queries and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support with month end processing
- Ensuring all entries are coded on the system with correct authorisation
- Helping to resolve internal and external queries
- General administrative duties
- Assisting team with ad-hoc duties
- Filing/general housekeeping
- Credit card re-analysis
- Collation of accounts paperwork
- Candidate to have interest to work through AAT Levels, starting at Level 2 minimum
- Ability to take ownership of requirements for Apprenticeship completion
- Good communication skills – internally and externally
- Confidence to regularly make external phone calls
- Attention to detail
- Organisation of workload
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Excel essential)
- Motivation to continually improve within role
Committed individuals showing a positive attitude and initiative throughout their apprenticeship will have the opportunity to undertake full-time employment with TCi (GB) Ltd, depending on the requirements of the company at time of completion.
Find out more and apply today!