This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing, South West based construction company.
Why join TCi?
With an energetic and motivated team, you’ll enjoy working within a constantly evolving environment.
TCi construction WORKS has been setting exceptional standards within commercial and industrial new build, fit-out and refurbishment for over a decade. Having undergone considerable expansion in recent years, the company retains an emphasis on empowering staff to take ownership of projects and play an important part in future developments.
Within this new role, you will be contributing to an integrated and collaborative team continued success of the company.
Business Development Manager role
Working across the South West and based in either Somerset or Devon, you will be adept at building relationships with new clients and maintaining existing connections, developing a pipeline of opportunities that align to the strategy for the region.
With a personal approach, you will identify and align with clients’ visions, proactively developing solutions that meet their needs, maximise value and deliver successful outcomes.
The key responsibilities include:
- Understanding client needs and building trusted relationships
- Conducting market research and showcasing the capabilities of the company
- Identify new opportunities aligned with the business strategy and develop knowledge of target markets, customers and prospective projects
- Collaborate with the board of directors and management teams to devise effective propositions
- Engage in bid writing and tender submissions
- You will exhibit strong business acumen plus contractual and commercial awareness
- You’ll be engaging, collaborative, organised and accustomed to developing professional connections
- You’re educated to degree level or possess similar, relevant experience
- You have an understanding of the construction market and strategic sector and be passionate about winning projects and contributing towards an award winning team