TCi construction WORKS is a full commercial fit out and refurbishment service operating throughout the South West, with a wealth of experience in specialist industrial environments.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning team as a General Labourer.
You will be working for a company that prides itself on the quality of its work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conforming to general and TCi Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conforming to any other site policies, procedures and working practices
- Moving, handling and storing resources on sites
- Delivering high standard across all work
- Deliver high standard of customer service at all times
- Assisting all trades as required
- Assisting in specific tasks
- Keeping the site clean where required in both the welfare and site area
- Interest in specified field
- GCSE’s or equivalent
- Valid CSCS Card
- Driving Licence
Site hours: 7:30-16:30 (excluding travel)
Application deadline: 08/09/2020
Job Type: Permanent