This is a training role with strong potential for progression within a busy, multi-disciplinary marketing department and a fast growing and dynamic company with a strong emphasis on sustainability.
Ideal for an enthusiastic and motivated individual looking for an opportunity in a creative, communications and marketing based career.
The ideal candidate will have some interest and experience in writing copy, managing events, giving presentations and conducting market research. You will also require an interest in and understanding of logical systems and IT, including familiarity with Microsoft Office packages and an analytical mindset. Experience of Adobe Creative Suite software and WordPress website management would be an advantage, but tutoring will be available on this.
An eye for detail and excellent written English is absolutely essential.
What you get
- Support and training
- Opportunity to take ownership of key projects and develop skills in the marketing arena
- Competitive entry-level salary
- 8:30 – 17:00 Monday Friday
Roles & Responsibilities
- Budget administration & record keeping
- Internal communications & weekly newsletter
- Organising charity events
- Email & social media marketing campaign administration
- Communicating the company brand and values
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Market research and statistical analysis
- Website and catalogue updates and administration
- Filing and archiving digital assets and document management
This position offers a great chance to join a growing company in a developmental role as part of an established experienced marketing and sales team.
- GCSE English C or above (A B preferred)
- GCSE Maths C or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding and experience of Microsoft Office software (Word/Powerpoint/Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Marketing or business administration qualification
- Experience in updating websites and developing content
- Sales/marketing/customer facing experience
- Journalism/Photography/Design qualifications
- A keen interest in corporate sustainability
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent