This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team as Operations Coordinator, within the TCi furniture WORKS division.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role is to supply support to the operations department with the responsibilities listed below, but not limited to
- Prepare Risk & Method Statements for project installations.
- Collate and record vehicle tracking information.
- Client feedback/Non-Conformances/Incoming inspections.
- Customer service (returns/replacements).
- Stock control reporting
- Administration of orders with third party logistics partners.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with our key accounts.
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers, and customers.
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed and compliant.
- Assist with the receiving/booking in of goods at Head Office.
- To assist in schedule planning.
- Schedule vehicles/personnel on client driven delivery booking systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint).
- To effectively time manage and prioritise workload.
- Be able to work independently and within a team.
- Previous logistics/operational experience desirable, but not essential
- Full, clean UK driving license.
- Trainee role will be considered for a suitable applicant
- Hours: 8:30-17:00 Monday-Friday
- Salary negotiable depending one experience
Application deadline: 01/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent