This is an exciting opportunity to join the commercial team as an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
You will be working for a company that prides itself on the quality of its work.
- Hours: 8:30-17:00 Monday-Friday
- Salary: Negotiable
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets – company financial reporting.
- Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Guide and develop site staff, identifying training where necessary
- Experience managing multiple projects from inception to completion
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or a construction related subject
- Liaise and understand contract administration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience of NEC/JCT contracts, sub-contracts is essential
- Ability to work without supervision
- Able to manage a team of junior surveyors
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Hold full UK driving licence and willing to travel
Application deadline: 20/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Surveying : 3 years (Preferred)
South West: TCi Head Office (EX39 3FH)
To apply, please complete the form below: