We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join our award-winning team, as a key member of our Sales team in a competitive, relationship driven industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
A Sales Consultant will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Previous B2B Sales/Customer service experience is desirable. You should be comfortable making cold calls, using social media and industry information for prospecting. You will qualify leads from Industry information providers and company marketing campaigns as sales opportunities. With guidance you will gain product and industry knowledge to develop your role within the team.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Qualify leads for conversion to sales opportunities and route opportunities to the appropriate team members for further development and closure.
- Establishing relationships and booking introductory appointments.
- Understand existing customer needs and product requirements.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects using sales led software.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Customer service skills
- Be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident telephone manner and tenacious sales approach
- Ability and willingness to pick up new information quickly.
- Attention to detail and administrative skills.
- Self-motivated & confident in using own initiative.
- GCSE/O Level Equivalent Minimum C English/Maths
- B2B Sales/Customer service experience.
- CRM software experience is desired but not essential – training will be provided
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hours 8:30-17:00 Monday – Friday
- Additional Leave for Length of Service
- Your birthday off, on us!
- Employee Benefits & Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
* No recruitment agency assistance required
TCi is an Armed Forces Covenant registered and Disability Confident Committed Employer. Applicants who declare they have a disability or have previously served with the Armed Forces, and meet the minimum requirements for the job, will automatically be invited for an interview.