We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join our award-winning team, supporting our Sales team in a competitive, relationship driven industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
A Sales Trainee will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. An enthusiastic approach is essential, you must be comfortable making cold calls, using social media and industry information for prospecting. You will qualify leads from Industry information providers and company marketing campaigns as sales opportunities. With guidance you will gain product and industry knowledge to develop in the role, supporting the sales function and assisting in the preparation of client proposals.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Qualify leads for conversion to sales opportunities and route opportunities to the appropriate.
- team members for further development and closure.
- Establishing relationships and booking introductory appointments.
- Understand existing customer needs and product requirements.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects using sales led software.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Customer service skills
- Be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident telephone manner and tenacious sales approach
- Ability and willingness to pick up new information quickly.
- Attention to detail and administrative skills.
- Self-motivated & confident in using own initiative.
- GCSE/O Level Equivalent Minimum C English/Maths
- B2B customer service experience is desired.
- Previous experience in a sales environment is desired.
- CRM software experience is desired but not essential – training will be provided
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hours 8:30-17:00 Monday – Friday
- Additional Leave for Length of Service
- Your birthday off, on us!
- Employee Benefits & Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
* No recruitment agency assistance required
TCi is an Armed Forces Covenant registered and Disability Confident Committed Employer. Applicants who declare they have a disability or have previously served with the Armed Forces, and meet the minimum requirements for the job, will automatically be invited for an interview.