Operating across the construction industry and within highly regulated sectors, such as nuclear, pharmaceutical and defence, TCi holds an array of accreditations and pre-qualification certificates to demonstrate the highest levels of capability and compliance.
Quality and Environmental
TCi works to and holds ISO 9001:2015 quality management system and ISO 14001:2015 environmental management standards, both UKAS accredited through the British Assessment Bureau.
Pre qualification schemes
With emphasis on good supply chain practice, safe and ethical operations, TCi is assessed and accredited by leading industry bodies. The certifications recognise that there are systems in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff, clients and general public, anti-slavery and trafficking procedures, risk management, responsible sourcing, customer service, security and data protection, and much more. They include Common Assessment Standard (CAS) elements such as SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) and PAS 91 awarded through CHAS, Achilles Building Confidence Advanced, Constructionline Gold, ACDC and Joscar.
TCi won a GOLD suppliers’ award from the Considerate Construction scheme for 2017, and is a FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Champion. TCi is a gold member of the Supply Chain Sustainability School and is a Disability Confident employer.
TCi was honoured as “Most Considerate Supplier 2021” by the Considerate Constructors Scheme – the second time the company has won the award, having previously scooped it in 2017. A fantastic achievement.
TCi has been selected for numerous, prestigious industry awards in recent years, recognising a strong commitment to innovation and good practice. These include:
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2021 – Most Considerate Supplier
- Big Sustainability Awards 2021 – Product of the Year – (ECO360) Finalist
- Global Good Awards 2021 – Product of the Year – (ECO360) Bronze
- BUILD Magazine 2021 Design & Build Awards – Most Outstanding for Commercial Construction and Fit Out Services
- SME News Elite Awards 2021 – Recognised Leaders in Commercial Construction
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2020 – Bronze
- National Building & Construction Awards 2020 – Contractor of the Year (up to £1m) – Finalist (TBA)
- National Building & Construction Awards 2020 – Project of the Year (up to £10m) – Finalist (TBA)
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2019 – Bronze
- National Building Awards 2019 – Apprentice of the Year – (Alfie May)
- National Building Awards 2019 – Specialist Contractor of the Year – Runner Up
- Construction News Specialist Awards 2019 – Specialist Fit-Out Contractor of the Year – Finalist
- Construction News Specialist Awards 2019 – Specialist Project of the Year up to £1m & £1-3m – Finalist
- North Devon Business, Leisure & Tourism Awards 2019 – Apprentice Employer of the Year
- HPC Excellence Awards 2019 – Best On Site Supplier – Bronze Winner
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2018 – Silver
- North Devon Journal Business Awards 2018 – Outstanding Business of the Year
- North Devon Journal Business Awards 2018 – Business Growth Award
- HPC Excellence Awards 2018 – Best On Site Supplier
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2017 – Gold
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2017 – Most Considerate Supplier